UKTA Refund Policy
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on UKTA can be refunded within 10 days, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
Our 10-day policy
While our 10-day refund policy is to allow students to learn risk free, we must also protect our instructors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to instructors after 10 days, so we will not process refund requests received after the refund window.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services unless otherwise required by applicable law (please see below for more information).
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Types of purchases that are only eligible for credit refunds
Bank & cash transfers: certain bank and cash transfer methods are only eligible for credit refunds.
Refunds for subscription plans
UKTA’s subscriptions plans do not offer a 10-day money-back guarantee, and no refunds or partial refunds are available unless otherwise required by applicable law. Depending on where you’re located, you may be entitled to a refund. We determine your location based on the country associated with your account.
Refunds for bundles purchased through a third party
Since the payment for the bundle was processed by the third-party vendor, we do not have the transaction on file and cannot initiate a refund for you. Please contact the third-party vendor directly to request a refund.
How to Refund a Course
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on UKTA can be refunded within 10 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund.
- Most refunds are returned via the original payment method. Please note that certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds.
How to request a refund from your Purchase history
If you’re accessing UKTA on a web browser, you can quickly request a refund from your Purchase history page, by following the steps below.
- Navigate to your Purchase history.
- Locate the course you wish to refund.
- Below the course title, click Request Refund. You will be directed to the course refund page.
If you would like to request a refund, please open a “Refund Request” support ticket. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the under refund policy conditions.
After you’ve submitted your refund request you can check the status of your refund in your purchase history. You will also be sent an email confirming that your refund request has been processed.